B O O K I N G T E R M S & C O N D I T I O N S
- Tickets purchased are ‘per delegate’ and cannot be shared under any circumstance. Photo ID must be provided at registration in the name of the ticket purchaser. Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate may take your place. Notification of this name change must be received via email no later than 48 hours prior to the conference – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ENABLE conference organisers have the right to refuse entry to anyone whose name has not been submitted by email to us at least 48 hours prior to the event.
- ENABLE conference organisers maintain the right to refuse entry / purchase of place to any person without giving a reason.
- ENABLE conference organisers reserve the right to change the conference speakers in the case of serious illness or any other conditions that are beyond our control.
- The ENABLE conference fee includes entrance to the conference, lunch, refreshments and relevant learning materials.
- Confirmation of booking – all bookings will be confirmed via the successful Eventbrite registration confirmation email. Hard copy tickets will not be issued.
C O M P L A I N T S H A N D L I N G P O L I C Y
Eventful Ltd and The Educationalist are committed to providing the highest levels of care to all our customers. If you are in any way dissatisfied with our products or services, please let us know as soon as possible. This will help us to continually improve our service to you.
What to do if you have a complaint
Please contact us at the following address, detailing the nature of your complaint. We would ask you to provide your contact details and indicate your preferred method of communication, for example: email or telephone.
T H E E D U C A T I O N A L I S T
Our complaints procedure
- Complaints can be made by email or telephone.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint, using your preferred method of communication within five working days.
- We take all complaints seriously and aim to address your concerns thoroughly, promptly, and politely.
- Complaints should normally be directed to the member of staff with whom you have been dealing in order to allow them to explain what actions have been taken and to help resolve your concerns. If you prefer, you may ask for the name of their line manager and direct your complaint to them.
- We aim to resolve all customer complaints as quickly as possible. The length of time will depend on the issues involved. If it is not possible to reach a prompt conclusion, we will contact you with an explanation and set out expected timescales by which matters should be resolved.
- Any correspondence will be treated in confidence. An exception will be made in the event that a third party is implicated by your complaint, and we will then need to discuss the details of your issue with them in order to reach a satisfactory conclusion.
- We aim to resolve all our customer complaints internally. If, however, you are not satisfied with the outcome of our complaints procedure, then please contact The Retail Ombudsman. For more information and contact details, visit their website: http://www.theretailombudsman.org.uk/.
D A T A P R O T E C T I O N
E V E N T F U L and T H E E D U C A T I O N A L I S T are committed to protecting your privacy. The data protection policy has been written in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. If you have any questions regarding our management of your personal data please contact:
Data Protection Officer
E V E N T F U L L I M I T E D
60 High Street
Wimbledon SW19 5EE
How do we collect information?
We collect personal information from you when you submit a form, register with the website, make a purchase, make a donation to us or otherwise provide us with personal information. We may also receive information about you from third parties, for example from a friend who wants to tell you about the website.
What information do we collect?
The types of information collected might include: names, date of birth, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number and fax number.
How do we use this information?
We will use your personal information to provide you with the services, products or information you have requested, for administration purposes and to further our charitable aims, including for fundraising activities. We may need to share your information with our service providers, associated organisations and agents for these purposes.
We only use your personal information for direct marketing purposes if we are allowed to do this by law or if we have your consent.
How do we protect personal information?
We use a secure server when you make a donation or purchase via our website. We also take appropriate measures to ensure that the information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
Will we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We will never pass on your information to third party organisations without your express permission other than for the purposes as described above.
We may have to disclose your information if required to do so by law.
By providing us with your personal data, including sensitive personal data such as on your health, you consent to the collection and use of any information you provide in accordance with the above purposes and this privacy statement.
You also consent to our transferring your information to countries or jurisdictions which do not provide the same level of data protection as the UK, if necessary for the above purposes. If we do make such a transfer, we will, if appropriate, put a contract in place to ensure your information is protected.
You can change or withdraw your consent for us hold or to use your personal data for the purposes set out above by contacting the EVENTFUL Data Protection Officer.
Right of access
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected.
If your personal details change, please help us to keep your information up to date by notifying us.
You can do this by:
– emailing email@example.com
– posting your changes to the EVENTFUL Data Protection Officer.
We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement. If we do so, we will post notice of the change on our website and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.